How to Manage Working From Home and Keeping Your Kids Busy
02 Apr 2020
Due to the ongoing crisis, a large proportion of us have now relocated and are working from home with our children, and it’s not an easy situation. However, to help you, we have pieced together a number of activities for you and your children to complete throughout the working day!
For The Kids
In an attempt to keep your children busy we have put together a drawing competition with the opportunity to win a fantastic prize!
How to take part:
- Ask your children to draw their house of the future. Like all artists, they must sign their drawing with their name and their age.
- Post it on social media via either LinkedIn or Twitter with the hashtag "#keepkidsbusy" and make sure to tag us in the post to ensure that we see it.
- For parents, this gives you the perfect time to breathe or to increase your knowledge.
- You could be in for the chance of winning a day out at one of the countries best theme parks for up to a family of 4!**
- We will also have runner up prizes, with 4 x £20 HobbyCraft vouchers up for grabs!
If the house drawing is a success, then you might like to look on these sites for other ideas:
For the Adults
With your children now busy, it's time to focus on you!
We have a number of different tools and tips on our website which can help you to increase your knowledge and experience! Take a look at the list below in order to gain a better understanding about the industry and how our products work:
- Why not book one of our RIBA approved CPD's?
- Download one of our many free brochures
- Specification question? Contact our technical team
- Wondering how to install a Flowcrete system? Watch here
- Bring the outside world to you, take a tour around one of our interactive 3D models here
Stay in Touch
The large majority of our staff are still available to contact throughout the working day, so feel free to contact them should you need further information. Alternatively, stay in contact with us via social media and follow us on Twitter and Linkedin
**You will have the choice of one of the following four theme parks: Legoland Windsor, Chessington World of Adventures, Alton Towers or Thorpe Park. Prize is valid for 12 months, after the date of your chosen theme park re-opening. Excludes UK Bank Holidays. Prizes will be drawn on Friday 15th May 2020.
Enjoy this post? Click below to share it with your network:
For more information please contact the UK Marketing department on 01270 753 000 or get in touch with us over the web.
Notes to Editors
Flowcrete UK has its headquarters in Sandbach, Cheshire and is part of Flowcrete Europe & Middle East, one of the four divisions that make up Flowcrete Group Ltd.
Flowcrete Group Ltd. is a world leader in the manufacture of seamless industrial and commercial resin floor, wall and coving solutions as well as other specialist coating technologies. Flowcrete Group Ltd. has international manufacturing facilities in Europe and Africa as well as Central and South East Asia.
Flowcrete supplies world-class seamless flooring solutions to transform environments across the globe including; decorative seamless resins, waterproof car park deck coating systems, seamless resin terrazzo, durable antimicrobial flooring, corrosion protection, self levelling underlayments, underfloor heating and now underfloor acoustic insulation.
Flowcrete's ambitious and dedicated team is inspired by excellence in people, products and service, as well as continual innovation and sustainable growth. Flowcrete continues to use its global expertise to introduce environmentally friendly, hygienic and aesthetically attractive floors to create a better and more sustainable world.
For further information please contact 01270 753000 or visit us on the web at www.flowcrete.co.uk.